What can we do?
With expertise in marketing, sales, and business management, there are lots of places where AutHouse can contribute.
If you like lists, here's a partial one (By the way, we don't have to do all of this at once ... in fact, it might be a good idea to pick one, and start there!):Marketing Communications.
- Interactive marketing - web and email working together with traditional tools and media.
- Website & microsite functionality and deployment strategy.
- Literature, datasheets, advertising, direct mail blasts.
- Publicity, press kits, press events.
- Email strategy development and execution.
- Permission-based email.
- Integrated, targeted email, and direct mail.
- Web-enabled lead generation, nurturing, and self-service.
- Podcasts, videocasts.
- Web events.
- Product photography.
- Trade shows, conferences, and events.
- Sales plans, commission plans, territory strategy.
- Product and sales training.
- Seminar and event planning
- Competitive analysis.
- Sales prospect list generation.
- Pricing strategy.
- Market research, focus groups.
- Sales meetings.
- Proposals, newsletters.
- Technical writing, documentation.
- Distributor and OEM relations.
What's the secret?
An old cliché tells us: The secret is that there is no secret.
Results don't come from tricks or tips. Results come from an understanding of the problem, and a rational implementation of proven tools, techniques, and media (plus a good dose of hard work).
Efforts like these are nothing more than expenses against your bottom line unless they are part of a strategy that makes sense. That's where AutHouse comes in: we don't do it unless it makes sense.